Entase login verification is designed to strengthen the security of your account. It is only required when logging in from a device you are signing in for the first time.
- Log in to Entase with a username and password from the Login
- If you are logging in from a new device, the system will ask you for a four-digit verification code, which will be sent to your email
- Enter the received code in the field
- The system will automatically redirect you and ask if you want to add the browser to your trusted ones
- After the selection is made, the system will automatically redirect you to your account
Didn't receive an email?
- Check your junk/spam folder.
- Wait up to an hour. Letters usually arrive within a few seconds.
Be careful about the security of your account.
If you are trying to log in from a device that you do not normally work with Entase, it is recommended that you do not save the browser to your trusted ones.