Updating your public account details
You can enter or edit the following details, divided into 3 categories of settings:
- Online sales
- Public profile
- Make sure you are logged into your Entase account.
- Your public profile name is written in the upper left corner.
- Under it, in the Administration section, select Settings.
in the Main you can change:
- Profile name. Click Change. Enter the new name. Press Save.
- Profile link. This is a system setting that cannot be edited.
in the Online Sales category you can change:
- Customer feedback data - email, phone, website links, Facebook and Instagram.
- Policies Internal regulations for admission to cultural events and others.
- Billing data - name of organization, address, ID number, VAT number, recipient. Learn more about Billing settings
- Withdraw methods – възможните начини за изтегляне на средствата, натрупани в платформата. Научи повече за Withdraw methods
in the Public profile category you can change:
- Publish - Drag the slider button to change the public account status from published to hidden and vice versa.
- Description – a brief description of the organizer.
- Profile photo - logo or interior/exterior photo.
- Profile Cover - Hall photo or other interior/exterior photo.
- Social Media - lead photo from a performance or other interior/exterior photo.
Press Change button. on the section you want to edit.
After entering/editing the information, press Save, Close or Add.