Follow these steps to reset and create a new password for your Entase user account:
- Visit www.entase.bg
- Press Login in the upper right corner or click here
- Click Forgotten Password
- Enter your email address associated with your account and press Continue
- Enter a phone number to verify your account and press Continue
- An email will be sent to you containing a link to create a new password.
- Click the link in the email. On the page that opens, enter the desired new password and press Change
Didn't receive an email?
- Check your junk/spam folder.
- Wait up to an hour. Letters usually arrive within a few seconds.
- Make sure you have entered your email address correctly. Make sure you have entered your password and email address correctly.
One of the most important ways to protect your account is to choose a strong password.
A strong password consists of:
- At least 8 characters, but for better security we recommend you use 10 or more characters.
- A combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- It is not a word that can be found in a dictionary or the name of a person, sign, product or organization.
- It is significantly different from your previous passwords.
- It's easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.