Pricing policies are rules under which different groups of customers – pensioners, students, disabled, etc. receive a discount off the standard event price list. A more detailed setting can also be made depending on the event – features of the seat, date of purchase, etc. You can have an unlimited number of pricing policies to use in different situations.
You can choose a pricing policy when adding an upcoming event.
Creation of Pricing Policy
- Make sure you are logged into your Entase account
- Go to the Price policies page in the office panel.
- Click the icon in the appropriate right corner to create a new pricing policy.
- Enter a price policy name.
- To save the price policy, press the button on the right.
Pricing policy rules
Rules are conditions in which the pricing policy will make discounts. You can combine different conditions.
To add rules press the button on the right.
Since the policy has just been created, it has no rules added. You can add a new rule from the on the top right.
- Title of the rule. For example: Group discount, Student discount...
- Discount – as a percentage or as a fixed amount.
- Conditions to be fulfilled for the discount to apply. From the button we add a new condition.
- Save the changes.
Let's say we want to make a 20% discount for pensioners. Then we create a rule called "Pensioners". From the button, we add a new condition by selecting "Viewer Status" from the left drop-down list, and selecting "Pensioner" from the right. In the Discount field, enter 20% and press the Save button.
After creating a new rule, we need to make sure that it is active by clicking the switch after the creation date. This way we can enable and disable different rules without having to delete them. If the check box lights up in green, then the rule is active.
When discounts overlap, they do not stack! In such cases, the greater discount is always calculated.