If you know your Entase password but want to change it, you can do so from the Settings page.
- Make sure you are logged into your Entase account
- Click on your name in the top right corner
- From the drop-down menu, select Settings
- On the Password tab, click Change
- Enter the new password in the New Password field
- Re-enter the new password in the Confirm field
- Press Change
One of the most important ways to protect your account is to choose a strong password.
A strong password consists of:
- At least 8 characters, but for better security we recommend you use 10 or more characters.
- A combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers and symbols.
- It is not a word that can be found in a dictionary or the name of a person, sign, product or organization.
- It is significantly different from your previous passwords.
- It's easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess.